ALcode LT is a light version of our standard ALcode industrial series machine, developed specifically for low to medium volume variable print data labelling applications requiring a compact sized, cost competitive print and apply labelling machine solution.
Compact Economy Print & Apply Machine
It was developed specifically to incorporate the SATO LT economy inline print engine, a lighter version of the standard SATO print engine we use in our industrial ALcode machines, created specifically for low to medium speed/volume applications where perhaps historically a print and apply labelling machine solution would not have been viable.
ALcode LT can print and apply labels up to a maximum of 104mm leading edge (112mm max inc carrier paper) at an impressive 150mm/sec print speed and at a print resolution of 8 dots/mm (203dpi), allowing text, barcodes and simple graphics to be printed and applied on a one-for-one basis (last label printed is the label applied) to the top, side or bottom of a product as required.
ALcode LT is available with most of the same application solutions as we offer with our standard ALcode machine, suitably redesigned in many parts to accommodate the needs for compactness and versatility typical of this model.
The machines logic is controlled by a compact microprocessor control system, neatly housed in the robust body of the machine along with the printer, pneumatics systems and 220mm label unwind and carrier paper rewind system, to create a machine that is particularly small and light, easy to fit in narrow spaces on packaging lines or in packaging machines.
The pneumatic application mechanisms available for ALcode LT include:
- “Air Blast” application system, for non contact labelling on potentially uneven surfaces or at variable distances (max 80mm) with labels of different sizes, in an optimal application cycle time, to allow speeds of more than 40 units p/m dependent on label size
- Swinging plate application system, for contact labelling of moving products, of varying size/uneven surface products with labels of different sizes
- Tamp-Blow piston application system, taking the label from the printer and extending to a fixed point close to the still or moving product before accurately blowing the label
ALcode LT has been successfully integrated in to a wide variety of applications, but has seen particular success in providing the ideal solution for
When fitted with our versatile non-contact air blast applicator and a local label control selection system, making it ideal for short batch product runs.
- One-to–one, real time print & apply machine for applications requiring a simple low cost &/or ultra compact machine
- Broad range of modular application systems including tamp-blow, direct blow ‘air blast’ & swinging plate solutions
- Easy integration with host for label data via Windows driver &/or network interface options
|Print Type||Thermal Transfer|
|Interfaces||RS232C, Parallel, USB, RS422/RS485/LAN/Wireless|
|Max. label width||104mm|
|Print Speed||150 mm/sec (6 ips)|
|Possible configurations||Air-blow with or without piston
Tamp by contact
Multiformat swinging plate
|Production speed||Up to 40 labels/min depending on label size and on the applicator configuration|
|Label roll diameter||220 mm|
|Power supply||220V, 50 Hz, 800W|
|Air Consumption||5 bars, 50 litre/min|