Approved Used & Demo Labelling Machines
From time to time we take into stock used examples of our own brand labelling equipment, which is fully refurbished and re-commissioned before being offered for sale on a first come basis below. We also hold a wide range of demonstration stock, key examples of which are listed and can be an ideal option for short lead time requirements.
All our manufacturer approved machines are supplied with a minimum 3 months onsite warrant and include almost the same delivery, installation and commissioning services as a new unit. Machines can be purchased as standalone units, or configured with new build conveyor / handling solutions as part of a new labelling system.
Please note that all of the standalone labelling heads shown can be orientated through a full 360 degrees – i.e. a machine shown configured for top labelling can generally also be configured for side labelling, or with a special conveyor handling system, for base underside labelling via our UK engineering team.
- Real time print and apply machine (last label printed is the label applied)
- Max 30 labels p/min
- Non-contact 'tamp-blow' application system. Non directional application. Left or right running line (or stationary product)
- Can be configured for top or side labelling (or even rotated for diamond label application as shown)
- Max 30m/min application speed (conveyor transport speed)
- 300mm labels, 44 or 76mm core
- Fixed peeler applicator with adapting roller
Demo ALline C Compact
- Performance direct wraparound labelling system
- Max 200mm high labels
- Compact base footprint
- Option to supply with rotary infeed/out feed table for standalone use
Demo ALline E
- High precision front and back labelling system
- Suitable for flat sided and oval/elliptical products